liz asked me to take 6 month pictures of her little jewel for her husbands birthday. we did some b&w and some color. they were so fun to shoot. thanks you two beauty's.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's so wonderful to have some professional pictures of little June Bug. I'll have to show you the one I framed for Benny. He loves it. It's already hanging in his office. Thanks again~love.
i appreciate all art genres. my passion is photography and true outlet. with my cheeks pressed against the body of the camera; through the lens i see another world. a world that i can create, be apart of and try to understand a little more.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's so wonderful to have some professional pictures of little June Bug. I'll have to show you the one I framed for Benny. He loves it. It's already hanging in his office. Thanks again~love.
ReplyDelete