Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hip-Hooray for Giveaways!

thank you tiff, i made her top five for her giveaway which i am so excited about, check out her creations she is so talented! tiff i can't wait! now it is my turn...


The first five people to respond to this post will receive something made by me.
my choice.made just for you.

Restrictions and Limitations
1. I have complete creative freedom
2. What I create will be just for you
3. It will be done within the next 6 months
4. You have no clue what it will be


oh and i almost forgot...you must do the same for five other bloggers!!!.

5 comments:

  1. Yay I would love any Lisa original! Im sure anything that you create will be absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Hooray, me too. P.S. I love the portrait your friend did of you- so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love give-aways from talented artsy folk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhhh.....I heart everything you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa,

    Am I the 5th? Hooray if I made the cut! :)

    I'm also responding to your post on my design blog, and I'd LOVE to meet up for a lunch/shopping date. You'll adore this little shop and it would be so great to catch up. We're around all weekend, so let me know what works!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete