- randy and sandra's easter egg hunt at the arizona house with all the little ones
- attending the college of design dinner banquet honoring Craig Newmark (owner of craigslist)
- playing with nieces and nephews
- arizona sunsets
- bbq with chris's pals
- playing hide and seek with hailey
- seeing b&k's new home
- seeing m&c's new home
- seeing a&j's new home and their red striped ceiling in madsen's room- so cute!
- park city
- holding maggie's hand wondering around the house
- seeing grandma jeanne's new condo and visiting over a can of coke
- ella showing me her collection of toy animals
- red butte's house pasta and running into high school friends
- chris talking with his grandad
- playing trains with charlie
- hannah and claire's baby blessing
- olivia's love for her stuffed dog "frenchie"
- seeing chris and his brother zonk out on the plane ride home
it has been so wonderful to see family and friends so much lately. we feel so extremely, incredibly, enormously blessed to have them.
xoxo.


Oh and 1 more thing about the shoes... I didn't notice this until I was back in Tarragona, but one of the oranges is slightly lighter than the other one... perhaps one had been sitting out in the sun for display? I'm sorry.. I hope that's okay! You can always put the other one in the sun to try and match them! hahaha.
ReplyDeleteLove your post. How do you do these cute puzzles? Must teach me.
ReplyDeleteI'm wishing you lived closer!! But it will give us an excuse to come hang with you guys in sunny AZ. Truly- we'd love it.
Xoxo,
Abs
Lisa-
ReplyDeleteYou are so freaking rad! I love that you love that song too! Thanks for the comment!
Watching that music video made me want to watch other music videos from my memories long ago. I watched Michael Jackson's "Do you remember the time?" video, and I had this memory of me and you in your living room, watching that video over and over and over trying to learn the dance (but our little 5th grade bodies couldn't quite conger up the moves! haha)