Friday, April 3, 2009

Playin' w/ Amanda









{amanda (check out her blog her pics are great) and i met in the photo program at asu, yesterday we spent the whole day together taking photographs, bargain shopping in old town mesa, munching on sweet goodies and playing with our cameras. we had so much fun that she and her husband rob invited us that evening to frost/nixon that is on tour right now. thanks guys we had so much fun!}

4 comments:

  1. I love the pics!!! It was really fun to spend the day hanging out...and thanks for coming to the play with us, I'm glad you guys could come! I found this random store and look at this....it reminded me of you!
    http://shopmadisonbelle.com/Product_Detail.aspx?id=304

    ReplyDelete
  2. near asu in arizona! yeah it's hard to believe the desert has locations like this to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I'm glad you were able to get out and shoot. I love how bright the back drop is at the Mesa Arts Center. The yellow and the cacti are awesome.

    ReplyDelete