way fun. what a coincidence...I just posted my students' last assignment on the blog and talked about how I taught them to light paint. So today I wanted to post the picture we created in class. And then I saw these lovelies...so I posted a link to your blog on that post.... hope you dont mind.
i appreciate all art genres. my passion is photography and true outlet. with my cheeks pressed against the body of the camera; through the lens i see another world. a world that i can create, be apart of and try to understand a little more.
way fun. what a coincidence...I just posted my students' last assignment on the blog and talked about how I taught them to light paint. So today I wanted to post the picture we created in class. And then I saw these lovelies...so I posted a link to your blog on that post.... hope you dont mind.
ReplyDeleteWOW! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!?
ReplyDelete