Sunday, September 27, 2009

Road Trip Pictures...

We had such a wonderful adventure exploring some our favorite places. From the mountains to the desert; we saturated ourselves in the great outdoors. We had a chance to:

  • see charlie blow out his 4 candles on his birthday cake
  • hit our favorite eats
  • see family
  • kayak the snake
  • and mountain bike {28 miles worth}!!!!










































8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I'm calling you tomorrow to catch up. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog! Your pictures are always amazing!!! You have such an artistic eye. What a cute family...Ralph is growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun, we miss you guys! Let's get together soon! I need your e-mail address. We are going private soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Lisa! I miss you so much already! I can't stop thinking about you! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, you are so loved and missed. You will be in my heart always...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa. I will miss you. My love and condolences go out to your husband and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, this is my first time seeing your blog, and it'll take me a while to peruse your awesome photography, but I just wanted to say that I miss you. I know we weren't really close in high school, but you made an impression in my life that I'll never forget, especially now that you're gone. I hope whatever it is you're doing right now, you are in a good place and that you're happy. Thanks for the memories. Fare well buddy.

    ReplyDelete