I've finally found you! I tried to find your blog before, and as dumb as it may sound, I couldn't. I think it was due to my dumb internet (it's always cutting in and out). But I LOVE your blog, and I am excited to have the updates on you guys!
i appreciate all art genres. my passion is photography and true outlet. with my cheeks pressed against the body of the camera; through the lens i see another world. a world that i can create, be apart of and try to understand a little more.
I hope you have a great time! What a fun way to spend spring break! When are you leaving?
ReplyDeleteOoooohhhh....have fun!!! We are going in May!!
ReplyDeleteAnd we are glad you're here. :)
ReplyDeleteI am jealous! That will be so fun! Hope you have a great trip - I love your blog! Let's get together sometime soon. CUTE HAIR!
ReplyDeleteOh...you guys are going to have so much fun! Say hi to the city from me.
ReplyDeleteI've finally found you! I tried to find your blog before, and as dumb as it may sound, I couldn't. I think it was due to my dumb internet (it's always cutting in and out). But I LOVE your blog, and I am excited to have the updates on you guys!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Can't wait to see all the pictures.
ReplyDelete