[hot dog! did we have a good time in the big city! we played so hard and ate ourselves sick with the best food! here is the first part of picture posting. more to come of nyc and dc.]
[dinner cruise around the island...view of lady liberty]
[the empire state building lost in the clouds]
[the brooklyn bridge...sweetie pie on video cam duty]
[flat iron building]
[weird face]
[dylans candy bar..yum][our wonderful hosts m&d..thank you for a fab time in your big city and we miss you already too...until next time!]





Yay! what fun. Im so jealous. The hubby and I were actually considering a same destination for our spring break but lots fell through, maybe later. But I love the photos, gotta love Polaroid. I love your shot of the flat iron. You should start a shop on etsy so I can purchase a print or two....or better yet have a photo print exchange between us camera nerds.
ReplyDeleteOh my word. We had such a great time. Your photos turned out soooo great. Love that program - it's always such a surprise.
ReplyDeleteMake sure you scan your Holga and Pop cam photos - I want to see.
PS - I LOVE the photo of Dan and I on the bottom...hope it's ok if I steal it.