{it was our first time leaving ralph for a long period of time. we were so happy to see him when we got home from our trip. i just love his little black nose.}
p.s. isn't the pop camera great? it has been so fun to play with!
Whoa! I love the pop pix! What type of camera are you using? I've got to have one with such function - off searching the net now, but if you could let me know, it would be much appreciated. Thanks & cheers, Julie
i appreciate all art genres. my passion is photography and true outlet. with my cheeks pressed against the body of the camera; through the lens i see another world. a world that i can create, be apart of and try to understand a little more.
Whoa! I love the pop pix! What type of camera are you using? I've got to have one with such function - off searching the net now, but if you could let me know, it would be much appreciated. Thanks & cheers, Julie
ReplyDeleteOh I think I found it: http://www.dollysmixtures.com/popartcamera/index.html?gclid=CKHsiqey-Y0CFSasGgodz2pEMQ. Right?
ReplyDelete