Your pictures are SO great! I love the one of Ava and Nick! HAHA. And my mother and sister... Hahahah. so many things happen at different parts of the houseboat at all hours of the day.. HAHAHHAA. It was sure fun to have you there!
Family is the best! I wish my family went to lake powell. Great action shots, what lens did you use for those? You look awesome on a wakeboard, Im jealous of your skills.
i appreciate all art genres. my passion is photography and true outlet. with my cheeks pressed against the body of the camera; through the lens i see another world. a world that i can create, be apart of and try to understand a little more.
Your pictures are SO great! I love the one of Ava and Nick! HAHA. And my mother and sister... Hahahah. so many things happen at different parts of the houseboat at all hours of the day.. HAHAHHAA. It was sure fun to have you there!
ReplyDeleteFamily is the best! I wish my family went to lake powell. Great action shots, what lens did you use for those? You look awesome on a wakeboard, Im jealous of your skills.
ReplyDeleteI love your photos.
ReplyDelete