Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our 4th.

...was spent 4x4ing in the desert with the doors and top off black beauty. what a great trail we did and the most technical by far! we are part of the AZVJC and we were able to meet up with another jeeper! we had a great time, despite the techical problems (on their jeep) in the blistering sun (116 degrees);
we wheeled upper woodpecker that
ran into highway to hell in florence junction
(an old mining town). my personal favorites were seeing hopi petroglyphs along the trail, being surrounded by a forest of saguaros and realizing how far away we were from the nearest town...















3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! You guys are so cute and adventurous, wait til you have kids, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you let me know about your new blog. I love keeping up with you, Chris, and Ralph. It looks like powell was a blast for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are absolutely NUTS! I can't believe that jeeps can do that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete